Working with Inbox Check
Do you want to optimise your emails for every inbox? Well, now you can!
Get full visibility into every aspect of your email campaigns with the Inbox Checking tool. See how your emails look across the most popular clients and devices and pinpoint any rendering issues that would affect your performance and deliverability.
How does it work?
First, you will need to pre-purchase some credits (it’s up to you how many) so you can start testing your campaigns. Get in touch with your Account Manager to add some credits to your account, then you’re good to go!
Here’s how to use the new Inbox Checking tool:
- After building the campaign you want to test, go to stage 4 of the campaign – the ‘Test & Schedule’ tab.
- Underneath ‘Start Inbox Check’, click on ‘Get Started’. Here, you will be able to see how many credits you have. Click on ‘Create Test’.
- The test will be submitted and it will take around 15 minutes to complete. You can view the status of your test by going to Apps > Inbox Check. This will show you whether it’s Queued, In Progress or Completed on the right-hand side of the page.
- Once the test is completed, click on the campaign to view your results. You will be able to see screenshot results of the test on over 70 email clients and devices.
- Click on any of the screenshot results to view the individual screenshot. You will also see a Code Analysis summary. This will help you identify what may be causing any issues you can see in your email.
- In the test results, you can also click on the ‘Spam’ tab to view your Spam test results. Here you will be able to see your email deliverability against the most popular spam filters.
How can I get started?
The Inbox Checking tool is available for all license types. To find out more about how it works or if you want to add credits to your accounts, just get in touch with your account manager. We’d love to show you how it works!
Last Update: June 12, 2019
Tell us how can we improve this post?
Log In is required for submitting new question.