To choose which lists appear in your preference centre:
• From the dashboard, click on Subscribers, then Lists
• Choose the list that you want to appear in the preference centre and click on its name (the blue text)
• On the next page choose “List Information”
• Choose Public to make the list visible in the preference centre. Choose Private to remove it from the preference centre
To choose which data fields appear in your preference centre:
- From the dashboard choose Subscribers, then Custom Field
- Down the right-hand side of the page you can see the current settings for each of the
- If the field is set to Public, it is visible in the preference centre and can be amended by the
contact. If the fields is set to Private, it does not appear in the preference centre
- To change the visibility of a field click on the clog icon next to your chosen field
Choose edit. Update the settings in the form that pops up on the right-hand side of the
screen and then click Save.
- The field will now be updated.
- To change the settings for the Default Fields, click on the default fields tab and then
change the settings using the check boxes on the right-hand side.
Last Update: June 6, 2018
Tell us how can we improve this post?
Log In is required for submitting new question.